December 25, 2008

Tristan Talks to YouTube

I found this adorable video on a blog I follow.

I was playing it for Tristan who loves anything with animals. Watch the video below and then scroll down for the rest of the story.



The whole time the video was running and the guy was asking "Do you want to go for a walk" Tristan was sitting on my lap with a huge smile on his face saying "yeah!" Sometimes he'd nod yes, sometimes he'd say "yeah, gock!" (yeah, walk!) then he kept saying "ride ride ride ride" about 800 times. Every time the video ended he'd say "more". We watched it a dozen times til I began to feel sorry for him since he obviously didn't understand that he was NOT actually being invited to go on an excursion with these juicy little morsels.

2 comments:

  1. Those pugs are adorable. Aww they brightened my day (3 (school drags, especially going back after a 2 week break)
    My brother's just discovered youtube, but simply finds it hilarious the "tv's on the computer!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when my dog bends his head sideways when I talk to him. I respond in kind.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's on your mind!