With a little encouragement (oh, it takes so little to get me off on a tangent) I decided it would be great fun, for me anyway, to do a weekly event called "Small Town Snapshot Sunday" in which we celebrate life in small town
The rules are very simple and pretty loose:
- Entries can be either text, picture, drawing (or other artwork) or some combination of those. "Snapshot" can be taken in the literal sense (as in a photograph) or like the vignettes like my example above.
- "Small town" is defined as a town having a population of 10,000 or less.
- Any small town will do. It doesn't have to be your own town.
- "Snapshots" should depict small town life or have a small town flavor.
- "Snapshots" must be your own work!
- Link to the Small Town Snapshot Sunday page so people know how to play. (You can use one of the banners below if you'd like or a text link will do just fine.)
- And then somewhere at the bottom you can do the Mr. Linky thing, linking to your Snapshot Sunday page NOT your main blog page. (And only leave your link if you are participating on that particular day!) Any links that go to something other than an STSS post will be deleted.
Here is my contribution to the premier edition of STSS:
|1. On the Front Porch|
2. Smalltown Girl
|3. Kathy |
4. Views From A Small Town
For a current list of participants see the latest edition of STSS.
Grab the square badge:
Grab the rectangular badge: